- Site Plan
- 501 East 44th Ave.
- 503 East 44th Ave.
- 505 East 44th Ave.
- 507 East 44th Ave.
- 509 East 44th Ave.
- 5962 St. George St.
- 5978 St. George St.
- 5958 / 5968 / 5982 St. George St.
501 EAST 44th Ave | 1326 SF
503 EAST 44th Ave | 1,354 SF
507 EAST 44th Ave | 1,354 SF
- Sleek and contemporary interior design by Cynthia Florano Designs
- Two modern colour and design schemes
- Thoughtfully planned open floor concept with large windows and natural light
- Laminate wood flooring for durability and easy maintenance
- Plush carpet in bedrooms, staircase, upper hallways and closets
Chef Worthy Kitchens
- Contemporary and durable engineered stone countertops with breakfast bar
- Sleek wood-veneer architectural cabinetry with under cabinet lighting
- Modern, full-size stainless steel appliances, including gas range
- Large undermount stainless steel kitchen sink
- Stainless steel chimney hood fan with designer backsplash tile
Lavish Master Bedrooms & Ensuites
- Spa inspired ensuites with rain head showers and separate hand wands
- Large double vanity sinks
- Designer tile flooring
- Abundant closet space with efficient organizer and adaptable shelving system in all bedroom closets
- Vaulted ceilings in select Master Bedrooms
- Private Master Bedroom decks with spectacular views in select units
- Select units with rooftop deck and great North Shore mountain views
- Space efficient deluxe-stacked front load washer and dryer
- Security system roughed-in and ready to set up
- Natural gas BBQ outlets on main floor decks or patios
- Fenced in private court yard
- Secure bike storage with convenient electric charge station
- Situated in a lovely residential neighbourhood
- Surrounded by several parks
- Close to bike friendly streets
- Close to Sir Alexander MacKenzie Elementary School and John Oliver Secondary School.
- Near Fraser Street neighbourhood with access to popular restaurants and shops
- Transit Central – walking distance to several bus stops